Thursday 29 September 2016

Instant Good Day 2



Kind of project: day/night cycle for Unity3d
Client: all Unity3d devs community
Producer: Blex Interactive (myself)
Comments: A lot of hard work has been put during my “free time” on the making of this new version. It took me longer than expected but all the attention to detail has paid off: many people are enjoining using Instant Good Day 2 in their projects.

First version of this asset was done according to my personal specifications and for my own use, this new version is all about user’s feedback and suggestions. I am very glad to see how together we have come to a very solid, polished, easy to use and pretty looking day/night cycle.

The user manual is also a very important part of the user experience. It guides the user through every aspect of how it should be used, identifying every feature, exploring all the demo scenes to identify implementation examples and finally a troubleshooting section with all the possible scenarios that I was expecting people to encounter.

It means a lot to see all this effort been appreciated and know this asset is now part of many interesting project types including desktop, mobile and even VR.
Video: clic here
Website: clic here