Saturday 10 October 2009

Virtual trip: Venezuela








Kind of project: flash interactive map of Venezuela with a virtual trip thru the main cites with photos
Client: myself
Agency: n/a
My tasks: design, programming and animation
Comments: This was an interactive map made for helping me with an oral presentation that I did. I took me 2 nights. The thing that I like about it is that I could solve how to talk about all the main cities, geography, culture, typical food and tourism with a simple virtual trip pice made in flash, also by putting all the photos assorted on top of the map I could talk freely about them in an organic way dictated by the audience mood. The photos has some physics and also if you hit barspace while you are holding them, they zoom in. I liked it and audience too.
Link: clic here